Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SEEKING HELP

Dear beloved Brother and Sister in our Lord, sanctified greetings of love grace and peace to all of you, your blessed family, your High esteemed ministries and all in the most precious name of our Lord.
I would like to share my testimony of how I received God’s vision and calling since before, when I was in mother’s womb, my parented dedicated and devoted me to serve God and His ministry. My name is Steeven Babu BRK, completed B.Com degree, during my intermediate course of study I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and redeemer. At closing year of my B.Com degree God called me to join into His service through a amazing dream and scripture ( Isaiah 42:6-7) while I was planning to go to my seminary training my beloved father slept in our Lord. No one is taking care of my family and support my seminary studies. At the time I was utterly disappointed and dismayed. My life was became darkness, filled with great tragedy, I faced my tribulations and disappointment. My blessed parents served God for 53 years as Nomadic Evangelists, ministering village to village, town to town, and every knock and corner. They could not earn even a 1 cent piece of land and own house even have no money to bury my demise father, why because of they lived with God fought good fight worked towards God’s hands for their daily need. They were absolutely spiritual giants and breathed for God till eleventh hour, My mother is now 66 years old, still she goes to village to village every day on foot to preach the message of God. In spite of all the tribulations, God led me to seminary to complete my graduate of theology and Master of Divinity course in the year 1999. I was graduated from SABC Bangalore.
 
PRESENT MINISTRY
Soon after, At the completion of M.Div course of study, the Lord gave me amazing vision to work in the villages of Andhra Pradesh state of India , since then I fully committed to work to bear good fruits for the Lord. At present we can maintain all these devotional, compassionate and social service activities. All the activities are run by the support of friends, associates and co- pastors. Due to paucity of friends, I can not make success of all our endeavors.
 
  • 5 congregations ( each one is having 150-200 people)
  • 15 Sunday school centers ( each one is more than 50)
  • Evangelistic team ( 50 native evangelists )
  • 35 cell groups in different villages
  • Ministry among Eunuchs: people will go day time for begging and night time they do immoral things for money.
  • Orphan care center ( presently in the rented houses)
  •  Widows & old aged care center ( presently in the rented houses)
 
FUTURE VISION
In our Andhra Pradesh state 28,250 villages are there, If God willing I would like to reach all the villagers with the gospel of Jesus Christ the only Savior of the sinful humanity.

  •     I would like to establish one Bible College to teach and train Biblical truths to reach cross cultural  people.           
  •         I would like to establish 50 churches every year.
  •     I would like to train native evangelists to send in to the fields.
  •         I would like to make these orphans are powerful weapons in the hands of God.
MINISTERIAL NEEDS

  •  Native Evangelists training center- We need one building 
  •  Village Evangelism – We need 50 bicycles
  •  Eunuchs- They need support and shelters 
  •  Orphans- We need sponsors for every child, and permanent building 
  •  Widows – We need supporters, and permanent building
  •  Sunday schools- We need betty Lukens material 
  •  Women – small van for daily evangelism for women
  •  Feeding ministry- to the poor and hungry believers
  •  Helping the poor- helping finance in their crises 
  •  Tribal ministry- visiting Jungles and help their food and medical
  •  Baptisms – We need water supply connections and water tank
  •    Church planting – for 28,250 villages, we need support every year 50 churches
  •    Cell groups – Need training center place
  •  Conference Hall – We need place and building 
  • Mobile evangelism – We need three vans
  •  Dorcas ministry – providing clothes to needy people 
  •  Burial ground – It is urgent need
  • Vernacular Bible college- We need building and theological books 
  •  Leprosy center – We need small building and medicine to provide them
  •  HIV AIDS counseling center- We need building and medicine
  •  Retired pastors care center – We need building and support
  •   Widow women ministers – We need supporters to support them monthly
  • Social work – Relief from cyclone, floods, earth quakes, accidents, fire victims, drug addicts,drunkards,destitute, homeless
  • Prison Ministry – visiting prisons and meet their needs and their families 
  • Primary schools – We need a place and buildings 
I am extremely happy and delighted to share my burden of gospel work with you as you read this information. I am confident that the Lord will inspire and speak to you in making a fruitful decision to help my ministry through your fervent prayers, sacrificial of serving/ to this bounteous offerings and sacrificial donations to any one of these activities according to God’s willing.
All these 11 years of duration, I have no support or charities from any where, our 50 native evangelists also have no bicycles. All of these 50 co- workers are assisting me in spreading the word of God. They work in the grain field and harvest work for God. Please move with compassionate hearted and Godly mind and extend your merciful hand of help in order to continue as full time ministers.
Thanking you for allocating your precious time to read this letter to know about our ministry. I am so thankful to your loving and tender hearted to give little place to your ministry, please uphold this ministry with your deep prayers and introduced your loved ones. God will richly bless you and use you mighty for the expansion of His glorious kingdom. I am your beloved friend and co- worker in the Lord’s vineyard waiting for your kind reply.
I wish that you would make success of your gigantic Devine task to fulfill God’s prophecy, please encourage us spiritually and financial to uphold this ministry with your blessed hands, let us praise God in Spirit and in truth.
Yours in His service
Pastor BRK Steeven Babu
 
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
Ps. Steeven Babu BRK
Zion Churches
Lankalakoderu- ( PO )
Palakollu (MD)
West Godavari –(DT)
Andhra Pradesh
Pin- 534250
South India
  

No comments:

Post a Comment